Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yay 2011

I can't believe that the little guy is almost two! Little J's abilities:
1. eat fruit (lots), canned food (don't ask), pastas (I guess he must be part Italian), cheese... he might be vegetarian =P
2. drink milk, OJ, water
3. ... lets just say that his digestive system work very well =P
4. pretend play
5. understands English
6. understands some Chinese (yes, yes, I need to teach him more)
7. talk... ok, speak a few words
8. boss his mother, his father, both his grandmothers, and both of his grandfathers (though they don't admit it)
9. pretend play
10. crawl, walk, run, jump, slide across the floor on his tummy (with our help, I am considering giving him a wet shirt to wear, so that he can mop the floor at the same time... I kid)
11. sing... almost in tune, too
12. destroy things
13. sleep... sometimes (he is NOT one of those kids that sleeps for hours and hours)
14. make us all laugh =)

No comments:

Post a Comment